Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
you said that you wished
we stayed together for a longer time.
you said that you wished
we spent more quality time together.

But truth is even if we stayed together,
we will never be happy.
Because my heart didnt belonged to you
not even from the very beginning.
it was my fault for leading you on.
I'm glad we ended actually.
If not, I wouldnt have been able to spend
such unforgettable moments with that him.

Its a blessing in disguise for me.
even though he and i didnt turn out
the way i wanted it to be.
but at least i have no regrets now.
cause he and i once had it all.

Felt Emo last night
so i went for a jog at 9PM
its pretty freaky especially with
the scent of frangipani floating in the air.
but i felt sooooo much better.



/ the place he stood will never be replaced.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.